There’s no direct way to purchase the Saitama INU coin! I wish there was one!
However, that shouldn’t stop you from buying or trading the token. One of the readers who is into memes and anime bought the Catgirl Coin by following my guide and asked me if I can find the right way to help her purchase Saitama INU, that’s why I didn’t sleep last night and have finally made this step-by-step guide that helps anyone purchase the Ethereum based Saitama INU.
Note: Although Saitama INU might be a good coin, No one from Cryptocurrency Tutorials How would recommend or give any buying advice. This buying guide is meant for people who are already interested in the Saitama INU and are just looking for the right way to buy it.
- How to Buy Saitama Coins with low Gas Fees?
- Step 1: Create an account on Coinbase
- Step 2: Add a Payment Method to fund your Coinbase wallet
- Step 3: Buy USDT coins by adding Fiat Money on Coinbase
- Step 4: Create an account on Bitmart
- Step 5: Copy the USDT wallet address from Bitmart
- Step 6: Transfer USDT coins from Coinbase to Bitmart
- Step 7: Exchange USDT coins for Saitama coins on Bitmart
- Step 8: Store your Saitama wallets in a secure software or hardware wallet
- What is the Saitama INU coin, and why is it unique?
- What is the current price and market supplies of Saitama INU?
- Where to buy Saitama Inu Coins?
- Is the Saitama Inu coin worth investing in? – Market Analysis & Prediction
How to Buy Saitama Coins with low Gas Fees?
When the ETH network is too busy or congested, it can charge around a $250 gas fee just to trade $10-$20 ERC-20 tokens. So, if you want to purchase Saitama coins with a low gas fee, you can either wait for the gas fee to get low on such platforms or use Bitmart (which charges less gas fee than others).
In this how to buy Saitama guide, I will use Coinbase to buy USDT first and then exchange it for Saitama coins on Bitmart.
Step 1: Create an account on Coinbase
If you already have registered on a Coinbase platform, skip these steps and log into your account.
- Open this link on your browser to register on the Coinbase platform with your email id and other details. Certify that you are 18+ and click on the “Create Account” button. If you have any referral code, you can use it during signup to get some discount on crypto trading later.
- Verify the confirmation email received on your registered email id and add your mobile number for two-factor authentication. Follow all the instructions on the screen to complete the automated KYC process to make your Coinbase wallet functional.
Step 2: Add a Payment Method to fund your Coinbase wallet
Once your Coinbase wallet is functional, you can now add fiat money to your wallet to purchase your desired crypto. Follow these steps to link a payment method to your account:
- Go to your “Profile and Settings” option under the three-line menu and click on the “Add a payment” option.
- There you can see a list of various payment methods (varying from country to country), like the Debit/Credit Card option (for small & instant purchases), bank deposit (for large yet slow purchases), Paypal, etc. You can choose a suitable one to link with your Coinbase account. Follow all the instructions on the screen to complete the linking process.
Step 3: Buy USDT coins by adding Fiat Money on Coinbase
After adding a suitable payment method, you can buy USDT coins on Coinbase by following these steps:
- Click on the “blue swap arrow” icon in the middle bottom of the app and choose the “Buy” option.
- From the available list of cryptocurrencies, select “Tether or USDT” currency to buy. Enter the amount you are willing to spend in your local currency to buy USDT coins and choose the payment method. Check all the details and confirm your purchase by clicking on the “Buy Tether” button again.
Step 4: Create an account on Bitmart
- Open this link on your browser and enter your email id & other registration details. Click on the “Register” button to process further.
- Confirm the verification email received on the registered mail id. Follow all the instructions on the screen to verify your account and make your wallet functional.
Step 5: Copy the USDT wallet address from Bitmart
- Click on the “Assets” option on the bottom navigation bar and choose “USDT” from the list. Choose the ” Deposit ” option from the Send, Deposit and Exchange option, as we want to deposit USDT coins in Bitmart.
- Copy the deposit wallet address beneath the QR code on the screen.
Step 6: Transfer USDT coins from Coinbase to Bitmart
To transfer USDT coins from Coinbase to Bitmart, you have to paste the copied wallet address in the Coinbase app. To do so, follow these steps:
- Go to the “Portfolio” page of the Coinbase, and under the “Assets” list, choose the “Tether – USDT” option.
- Click on the “blue swap arrow” icon, and from the available list of options, choose the “Send” option. In the “Recipient” field, paste the copied wallet address and enter the amount of USDT wallets you want to send to the Bitmart wallet. Check all the details and click on the “Send” button. After a few minutes, the USDT coins will reflect in your Bitmart wallet.
Step 7: Exchange USDT coins for Saitama coins on Bitmart
When you have USDT coins in your Bitmart wallet, you can exchange them for Saitama coins. To buy Saitama coins on Bitmart, follow these steps:
- Go to the “Markets” option on the Bitmart dashboard and type “Saitama” in the search bar. Click on the “Saitama/USDT” pair to exchange USDT coins for Saitama.
- Under the “Buy Saitama” option, enter the amount of USDT coins you want to use to purchase Saitama coins and confirm your purchase. That’s it. The purchased Saitama coins will reflect in your Bitmart wallet.
Step 8: Store your Saitama wallets in a secure software or hardware wallet
As Saitama coins are based on the ETH network, it is not advisable to store them in your ETH wallet after purchasing because they can be easily hacked. You can securely store them in a trusted digital wallet, like:
As Metamask and Trust wallets are encrypted with a password and hard to hack, your crypto is safe on these platforms. But, still, these wallets are susceptible to hacking, and thus, for the extensive crypto portfolio, the safest option is the hardware wallet.
A hardware wallet is a USB-enabled device that keeps your crypto information offline and shares it online, only for trading. You can manage multiple cryptocurrencies in your hardware wallet with advanced security features. The best hardware wallets available in the market are:
After buying a hardware wallet, you have to download its official software from the website to set up and make the wallet functional.
Yes, the Saitama coin is safe to buy as it is built on a secure ETH network. As Ethereum is one of the safest and most popular blockchains, miners can use this currency to mine Saitama coins. The Saitama network is secured via decentralized nodes that validate the transaction.
Like many other meme coins, the founders of the Saitama coin are anonymous. The creator launched the platform in May 2021 but decided to keep their identity unknown. Later, other people took over the project as they found it valuable.
Currently, the project is led by Steve@RocketCrypto, a popular youtube crypto creator having around 56,000 subscribers. Apart from him, six other team members are working on this project.
With the current supply of Saitama coins, it is hard for the coin to hit $0.01. But as per analysts’ prediction, if the current supply is burned to drop as low as 4 trillion by 2026, there are chances that the token value will hit $0.01.
You can buy cryptocurrencies like USDT from Coinbase and then exchange them for Saitama on any supported altcoin platforms like Bitmart, OKX, etc.
No, there is no direct way to buy Saitama coins using cash. However, you can use crypto exchange platforms like LocalBitcoins, which allow you to purchase major cryptocurrencies like ETH, BTC, or Tether using cash deposits or other options. Then you can exchange these cryptocurrencies on any altcoin exchange platforms mentioned in this article to trade Saitama coins.
What is the Saitama INU coin, and why is it unique?
Launched in May 2021, Saitama INU is an ERC-20 meme token built on the robust Ethereum network. Currently, this token doesn’t have any inherent value or utility like other meme coins, but soon it will launch various DeFi features like:
- Anti-Whale Feature: This will prevent big crypto holders from influencing the overall token value and transactions.
- Saitamask Wallet: Like the Metamask wallet, the Saitama coin will have its smart crypto wallet named Saitamask wallet to store and trade cryptocurrencies securely.
- NFT marketplace: INU will have its NFT marketplace accessed through its desktop platform.
- Saitama Edutainment: A multi-channel content platform to teach and educate beginners on the innovative ways to invest money in the Blockchain world and open the opportunities for wealth creation.
The platform is also planning to launch awareness & marketing campaigns on TikTok and Twitter to reach 100,000 holders soon. Currently, they are in stage 3 of 5 of their roadmap, and after the launch of all these features, the coin is expected to skyrocket like other successful meme coins.
The INU token is also planning to build a knowledge-based community under the #SaitaEdu. The content creators will profit by sharing their knowledge and hacks about finance and blockchain. The Saitama coin wants to be a community-driven innovative meme coin, setting it apart from other meme coins.
What is the current price and market supplies of Saitama INU?
The total supply of Saitama coins was huge, i.e., 100 Quadrillion, out of which 55% were already burned, and 4% were reserved in the liquidity pool. The current supply of this coin is 45%, with a current price of $0.000000000108. As per the Saitama Inu prices, it is down by 78.66%% in the last 24 hours as per Coinmarketcap (as of 10 June 2022). The coin uses the patented approach of deflationary token and thus burns 2% of each token to shrink the existing token supply & increase the value of Saitama currency.
Where to buy Saitama Inu Coins?
Since Saitama is an ETH-based coin, you have to first purchase ETH or USDT from major crypto exchange platforms like Crypto.com, Coinbase, Binance, Gemini, etc., and then exchange it for Saitama coins on altcoin exchange platforms, supporting Saitama trading. Currently, the top cryptocurrency exchanges platforms for buying Saitama Inu:
- Uniswap – SAITAMA/WETH
- Bitmart – SAITAMA/USDT
- DigiFinex – SAITAMA/USDT
- OKX – SAITAMA/USDT
- Gate.io – SAITAMA/USDT
- Bitrue – SAITAMA/USDT
- MEXC – SAITAMA/USDT
Most people prefer Uniswap to swipe USDT or ETH for Saitama coins, but the platform usually charges a high gas fee on the trading of ERC-20 tokens.
Is the Saitama Inu coin worth investing in? – Market Analysis & Prediction
The Saitama coin has dropped by 82.25% over the last three months with a small market capitalization. But as the community and goals of this coin are growing day by day, soon, the currency will bounce back with decent gains. Also, the three-month period is so short in the blockchain world to decide the future of any currency.
According to today’s market condition, the investors believe the Saitama coin is worth investing in. Analysts are predicting that if the coin launches all its promised features by this year’s end, the currency has the potential to hit $0.00000007520 by the end of 2023. So, it will be interesting to see how this coin will perform in the coming years.
Disclaimer: All the prices and data provided in this article are based on the coin’s current growth and by no means is financial advice for anyone. Traders should do their research before investing in any kind of cryptocurrency.
Also Read: Best Way to Buy MIR (Mirror) Coin?