This American Dream crypto has got a lot of traction. But not many people know the right way to purchase it.
Do you want to know the best places and times to buy LGB coins in 2022? Are you wondering where to buy the Let’s Go Brandon coin with lower fees? If so, this article is for you! Here, I break down the best ways to purchase LGB coins at their cheapest prices.
Note: This guide is intended for investors who are already interested in LGB Coin, have analyzed the market, and are trying to figure out ways to purchase it. Tutorials.how does not provide cryptocurrency recommendations or investment advice.
- How to Buy Let’s Go Brandon (LGB) Coins on Uniswap using Coinbase?
- Step 1: Create an account on Coinbase
- Step 2: Link a Payment Method to Coinbase Account
- Step 3: Buy ETH with Fiat Money
- Step 4: Download and Set up the Metamask Wallet
- Step 5: Copy Metamask Wallet Address for ETH transfer
- Step 6: Transfer ETH from Coinbase to Metamask Wallet
- Step 7: Connect Metamask Wallet to Uniswap
- Step 8: Swap ETH for LGB on Uniswap
- Step 9: Store LGB coins securely on a hardware crypto wallet
- What is LGB Coin, and Why is it gaining popularity in the Crypto World?
- What is the Current Price and Market Supply of LGB Coins?
- Where to Buy Let’s Go Brandon (LGB) Crypto?
- Is LGB coin a good investment? – Market Analysis & Price Prediction
How to Buy Let’s Go Brandon (LGB) Coins on Uniswap using Coinbase?
The easiest and most reliable way to buy LGB coins on Uniswap is to first buy ETH on Coinbase- one of the largest crypto exchange platforms for Worldwide traders.
Later, you can send those ETH coins to a secure digital wallet like Metamask, Trust Wallet or Coinbase Wallet, whichever is supported and suitable in your region. Then connect this wallet with the Uniswap platform to exchange ETH for LGB coins.
Here is how to do it.
Step 1: Create an account on Coinbase
If you are a new user, open this link in your browser and enter the required details like Name, Email id, Password, etc.If you have a promo or referral code, enter that while registering to avail BTC worth $10 for your first purchase or trading on the platform, and click on the “Create Account” or “Register” button to proceed further.
- Open your registered email id and verify the confirmation email received there. Add your mobile number while logging into the account for two-factor authentication.
- Complete the automated KYC process to verify your identity on the platform by submitting ID proof like a Driving License, Pan Card, Voter ID card, etc. Without KYC approval, you won’t be able to access the features or trade on the platform.
Step 2: Link a Payment Method to Coinbase Account
Once your Coinbase account is functional for trading, you can add a payment method to purchase the desired cryptocurrency with Fiat money. Depending upon the region you live in, Coinbase offers various payment methods. Follow these steps to add a payment method:
- Click on the “three-lines” menu icon or the “Settings” icon and choose the “Profile & Settings” option under it.
- Click on the “Add a Payment Method” option in the left corner.
- Choose the desired one from the list of available payment methods, enter your details, and click on the “save” or “add” button. If you wish to deposit a small amount with fast speed, choose the Credit/debit card or Paypal option (which usually charges a high fee).
For larger yet slow transactions, select the Bank or Wire Transfer option (which charges a low fee).
Step 3: Buy ETH with Fiat Money
- Once you have Fiat money in your wallet, choose the “Buy Crypto” or “+Buy” icon on the Coinbase homepage.
- From the list of available cryptocurrencies on the platform, choose “ETH” as a cryptocurrency to buy. If you are unable to find it in the list, use the search option.
- Enter the amount of ETH you wish to purchase using the local currency, choose the payment method and click on the “Preview Buy” button.
- Check the fees and other details and if you are satisfied, click on the “buy” button to confirm your purchase. After a few minutes/seconds, the purchased ETH will reflect in your wallet.
Step 4: Download and Set up the Metamask Wallet
Metamask is one of the most reliable digital crypto wallets to secure and trade your cryptocurrencies. To exchange ETH on Uniswap, we first have to transfer them to the Metamask wallet from Coinbase. The wallet is available as an extension and app to download on Windows, Linux, Mac, Android and iOS. Here is how to download and set it up:
- Open this link on your browser and click on the “Download” or “Install Metamask for Chrome” button on the homepage (depending upon the device you are using).
- Once installed, click on the “Get Started” button and there will be two options, i.e. Import Wallet and Create a Wallet. Choose Import Wallet if you already have a Metamask wallet on any other device.
However, if you are a new user, click on the “Create a Wallet” option, agree to the terms and set a password (note this password somewhere safe offline as you will need it to access the wallet each time).
- Copy the “Secret Recovery Phrase” that appeared on your screen (not online but offline somewhere on paper). This phrase will be required to import your Metamask wallet on a new device. Enter this 12-digit Secret recovery phrase to set up your wallet on the final step.
Step 5: Copy Metamask Wallet Address for ETH transfer
Once your Metamask wallet is active, you can copy your public ETH wallet address in the following manner:
- Click on the “three-dots” dropdown menu icon on Metamask main screen, and you will see the “Ethereum Mainnet” network there. Under the “Account 1” option, your public ETH Metamask wallet address is available. Click on the “square or copy” icon to copy that address.
Step 6: Transfer ETH from Coinbase to Metamask Wallet
- To transfer ETH from Coinbase, click on the “Send/Receive” button on the top right corner of the homepage.
- Under the Send option, Choose “ETH” as a cryptocurrency to transfer from the list of assets.
- Under the recipient field, paste the copied Metamask ETH wallet address and the amount of ETH you wish to transfer. Double-check the wallet address and other details, and click on the “Send now” button to confirm your transfer.
Within a few minutes (depending upon the ETH network condition), the ETH will be transferred from Coinbase to your Metamask wallet, and you can confirm it by checking your Metamask wallet status.
Step 7: Connect Metamask Wallet to Uniswap
Once you have ETH in your Metamask wallet, you can connect the wallet to the Uniswap platform by following these steps:
- Open this link in your browser and click on the “Launch App” option on the top left corner of the main screen.
- Click on the “Connect Wallet” option in the top left corner to connect and access your Metamask wallet on the Uniswap platform for the exchange.
- From the list of available wallets, click on the “Metamask Wallet” to connect it. If you are using Coinbase or any other wallet, choose that.
- Enter your login credentials to access your Metamask wallet, and you are all set to use the wallet on the Uniswap platform for the exchange.
Step 8: Swap ETH for LGB on Uniswap
- Choose “ETH” as a currency to swap on the Swap page. Since Metamask is an ETH wallet, ETH currency will be selected by default, which you can change if you wish to transfer some other cryptocurrency. Choose “LGB” as a token to buy using the search option in the next field.
- Confirm that you wish to import the LGB coin from the Coinmarketcap to proceed with the purchase.
- Enter the amount of ETH you wish to swap for LGB coins, and it will automatically reflect the amount of LGB coins you will receive in your wallet. Click on the “Continue” option to proceed further.
On the checkout page, check the gas fee and other details. If you are satisfied with all the details, click on the “swap” button to confirm your purchase.
That’s it. The purchased LGB coins will reflect in your Metamask wallet.
Step 9: Store LGB coins securely on a hardware crypto wallet
As digital crypto wallets are susceptible to hacking incidents, the most reliable and secure way to store your LGB coins or other cryptocurrencies is to use a hardware crypto wallet. This small USB-enabled plug-in device provides an extra layer of security while interacting with blockchain networks to avoid phishing or hacking incidents.
These wallets are also known as cold storage because they isolate your private keys from the Internet or Blockchain network. All your crypto information is stored securely on the wallet and shared on the blockchain network only at the time of trading when you use your private keys to provide access.
Some of the best-performing hardware crypto wallets available online to buy are:
To set up any hardware wallet and store cryptocurrencies, follow these steps:
- Buy or download the desired hardware crypto wallet on your device. Install its supported software from the official website to make the wallet functional.
- Set up your account and add security features like recovery phrases, private keys and other encryption details.
- Connect your hardware wallet to the computer or other device to generate a public wallet address.
- Copy this address and paste it into another digital crypto wallet to transfer the cryptocurrencies to your hardware wallet and start trading.
1. Does Coinbase have LGB tokens listed for trading and exchange?
No, the LGB coin is not yet listed on Coinbase for direct trading or purchase. However, you can buy a stable cryptocurrency token like ETH, BTC or USDT on Coinbase to later transfer on a digital wallet and swap for LGB coins on Uniswap (steps mentioned in this guide).
2. Is the LGB token listed on Binance?
No, the LGB coin is not listed on Binance for trading, purchase or exchange. Currently, the token is only available on the Uniswap platform to purchase, swap or trade with other meme tokens or stable cryptocurrencies.
3. Who is the creator of the Let’s Go Brandon (LGB) coin?
The creator of the LGB coin is Grant Tragni, who stated that the “donation factor” was the real motivation and factor behind the origin of this coin. The LGB coin originated after the slogan “Let’s Go Brandon” got viral by a video from a NASCAR race at Talladega Superspeedway in Alabama.
After seeing the growing popularity of the coin, the public figure, Candice Owens came in support of the LGB coin on Twitter.
What is LGB Coin, and Why is it gaining popularity in the Crypto World?
Let’s Go Brandon is an ERC-20 digital collectible meme token designed to support Great America and the American Dream. It is a decentralized coin that supports the vision and hard work of Brandon Brown, saying, “There’s far more that unites us as Americans, regardless of where you may vote.”
LGB is not a political token and neither supports any political movement. The coin collects donations and financial resources to empower Brandon Brown to do what he loves the most, i.e. driving.
A large gain in the LGB token’s value was witnessed at the end of 2021 when the slogan “Let’s Go Brandon” was adopted and promoted by D-list TrumpWorld acolytes and on the hood of the Brandon Brown’s race car.
The LGB coin signed the “two-year, eight-figure” sponsorship agreement with Brandon Brown and became the Official Partner of NASCAR Xfinity Series Driver Brandon Brown and Car No. 6.
In January this year, when the coin was at its peak, its liquidity pool value increased to become worth $6.5 million. But after a few months, the currency saw a sharp drop in its value, and currently, its liquidity pool is worth only $10,000.
However, the organizing team behind this coin has pledged on Twitter to improve this coin with some real utility features to make it worth investing in for investors. They are working on rebranding and other features to launch soon on the platform.
For that, they are seeking the support of their acolytes & community members through their tweet, saying “Don’t Panic!” meme accompanied by some dubious counsel: “Sometimes you just need to have faith and [hold on for dear life].”
These three most crucial properties of the LGB coin make it secure and different from other meme coins:
Liquidity Lock: 99% of the Liquidity Pool has been already locked to avoid sudden price controls by big whales of the crypto world.
Anti-Dumping: Under the anti-dumping policy, Foundation supporters and the largest whales will not be able to sell the LGB coins for at least six months. It means that to sell the coin, Foundation supporters have to hold it for a minimum of six months to avoid sudden price drops/fluctuations.
Mission Focussed: After six months, Foundation supporters and Largest Whales can sell only three percent of the trading volume and only three ETH total per sale, per day.
What is the Current Price and Market Supply of LGB Coins?
The LGB token was first tradable on November 9, 2021, with a total supply of 330,000,000,000,000 coins. The current price of the “Let’s Go Brandon” coin is $0.00000000052, with a 2.67% increase in the last 24 hours.
The LGB coin ranks at #9242 on CoinMarketCap with a total market cap of $132,329.43. The current circulating supply of the coin is 254,608,200,000,000 LGB, while the rest has been already burned to increase the token value.
[stats as per 20 Jul 2022]
Where to Buy Let’s Go Brandon (LGB) Crypto?
Currently, the LGB coin is only listed on the Uniswap platform to buy worldwide. But like other meme coins, you cannot purchase this coin directly. As LGB is an ERC-20 token, you have to buy ETH as a stable coin using any major crypto exchange platforms like Coinbase, Gate.io, Binance, etc., and then swap it on Uniswap for LGB coins. The coin is currently trading on the platform as an LGB/ETH pair.
Is LGB coin a good investment? – Market Analysis & Price Prediction
Starting from a viral movement, the LGB coin gained huge popularity a few days after its launch. In the ending months of 2021, the coin attained its all-time high growth, which later decreased massively.
Like other popular coins in the market, the LGB coin has also offered investors significant promises and worked on some great collaborations to support the Nascar Racecar winner Brandon Brown.
Although the price of the LGB coin is currently low, according to the market LGB coin price prediction, the token will reach around $0.00000001 in 2026 and around $0.00000002 by 2030. So, if you wish to invest in this coin, invest for a long period to gain good profits. However, as the crypto market is highly unpredictable and risky, always remain cautious while investing.
Disclaimer: All the prices and data provided in this article are based on the coin’s current growth and by no means is financial advice for anyone. Traders should do their research before investing in any kind of cryptocurrency.