Want to buy Kuma Inu, the Defi crypto token? But not sure where to get this community-driven trending dog meme coin from?
I’ve been researching and writing buying guides for meme coins like Let’s Go Brandon (LGB), Kishu, Saitama INU and Kumu Inu happens to be the next most requested crypto guides from readers. So today I’ll discuss how and where to buy this coin, why is it so popular and a bunch of FAQs.
So let’s get started!
Note: All investors are advised to conduct their own independent research about Kuma crypto and investment strategies before making an investment decision. This guide only provides ways to purchase it and not any cryptocurrency recommendations or investment advice.
- How to buy Kuma Inu Coins via USDT using Coinbase & Gate.io?
- Step 1: Register on the Coinbase Platform
- Step 2: Add a Payment Method to Coinbase Wallet
- Step 3: Buy USDT coins with Fiat Currency
- Step 4: Sign up on Gate.io
- Step 5: Copy Gate.io USDT wallet address for Deposit
- Step 6: Transfer USDT coins from Coinbase to Gate.io
- Step 7: Trade USDT coins for Kuma Inu Coins on Gate.io
- Step 8: Store Kuma Inu Coins securely on a digital or hardware crypto wallet
- What is Kuma Inu Token, and Why should you invest in it?
- What is the current price and market supply of the Kuma token?
- Where to buy Kuma Inu Coins?
- Is the Kuma Inu Token a Good Investment? – Market Analysis & Prediction
How to buy Kuma Inu Coins via USDT using Coinbase & Gate.io?
In this guide, we will use Gate.io to buy USDT coins and exchange them for Kuma Inu (KUMA) because it is one of the largest and most reliable crypto trading platforms that supports Kuma trading. There are two ways to buy Kuma Inu coins on Gate.io:
1st Way: Register on a Fiat-to-Crypto exchange platform like Coinbase and buy USDT with Fiat money. Then transfer those USDT coins from Coinbase to Gate.io to swap for Kuma Inu coins. (You can use this method if you already have a Coinbase account).
2nd Way: Register on the Gate.io platform to buy USDT coins first with your local or other Fiat currency. Then exchange them on the same platform for Kuma Inu Coins. This way is more direct and suitable for those who don’t have a Coinbase account.
As the majority of traders prefer to use Coinbase to buy major cryptocurrencies, we are explaining it to you in the first way in detail.
Step 1: Register on the Coinbase Platform
- To register on Coinbase, open this link in your browser and enter the required details. Confirm that you are 18+ to use the platform by checking the box and clicking on the “Create Account” button.
- Open your registered mail id and confirm the verification link received over there. Add your mobile number for two-factor authentication while logging into your account.
- Complete the automated KYC process to verify your identity and access the complete features on the platform. To verify your identity, you have to submit one valid ID proof like a Driving License, Voter Id, etc.
Step 2: Add a Payment Method to Coinbase Wallet
Once your KYC is completed and approved, you are eligible to trade on the platform. To buy some cryptocurrency, add a payment method to your Coinbase wallet by following these steps:
- Go to your account settings by clicking on the “three-lines” menu icon. Choose the “Profile & Settings” option under it.
- Click on the “Add a Payment Method” option on the right corner of the screen. Depending upon the region you live in, Coinbase offers various payment methods, from which you can choose the suitable one.
- From the list of available payment methods, click on the desired one, enter details and click on the “save” button. For small and instant purchases, use Paypal or the Debit/Credit card option. For large purchases or deposits, use the Bank transfer option that charges a low fee but takes some time.
Step 3: Buy USDT coins with Fiat Currency
- Click on the “Buy Crypto” or “+Buy” icon on the homepage to start purchasing any crypto with Fiat currency.
- From the list of available cryptocurrencies, choose “USDT” as an option to buy. If you are unable to find it in the list, use the search option.
- Enter the amount you utilize to buy the USDT (according to its current price), the local currency type, and choose the payment method. Click on the “preview buy” button.
- On the checkout page, check the details like processing fee, amount of USDT coins you will receive, etc., and click on the “buy” button to confirm your purchase. After a few minutes, the purchased USDT coins will reflect in your Coinbase wallet.
Step 4: Sign up on Gate.io
- Open this link in your browser and input your details like username, email id, password, etc. If you have a referral code, enter it to get rewards and discounts on your first purchase/trading. Confirm that you are 18+ and click on the “Next” button.
- Set your Fund password that you have to use every time to withdraw money from the platform and click on the “Create Account” button.
- Confirm the activation email received on your registered mail to complete the registration platform and log into your account.
- Like every other platform, Gate.io also asks you for identity verification, for which you have to submit an ID proof like you did on Coinbase. To complete the KYC process, click on the “Profile” icon “KYC (ID Verification)” – “Individual” – “Verify Now.” Fill in the details and wait for the approval.
Step 5: Copy Gate.io USDT wallet address for Deposit
- Click on the “Wallet” option in the upper right corner of the homepage and choose the “deposit” option under it. Alternatively, go to “Wallet” – “Spot Account” and click on the “Deposit” option.
- From the coin list, choose the “USDT” and the “deposit” option (you can use the search option if the coin is not mentioned in the list).
- Choose the preferred channel under the deposit section and click on the wallet address beneath the QR code to paste it to the Coinbase wallet.
Step 6: Transfer USDT coins from Coinbase to Gate.io
Now head back to your Coinbase account and follow these steps to complete the transfer of USDT coins to Gate.io:
- Click on the “Send/Receive” option in the top right corner of the homepage and choose the “send” option under it.
- Choose “USDT” as a currency to transfer and enter the amount you wish to transfer. Paste the copied wallet address from Gate.io and click on the “Continue” button in the recipient field.
- Before confirming your purchase, check all the transfer details like fee, USDT coins, etc., and click on the “Send Now” button. The USDT coins will be deducted from your Coinbase account and reflected in your Gate.io platform within a few minutes.
Step 7: Trade USDT coins for Kuma Inu Coins on Gate.io
Once the USDT coins reflect in your Gate.io wallet, you can trade them for Kuma Inu coins by following these steps:
- Go to the “Trade” option on the top left corner of the homepage and choose the “Spot Trading” option under it.
- In the search bar, type “Kuma” and click on the “KUMA/USDT” pair to begin the trade.
- Scroll down to the “Buy KUMA” tab and choose the USDT coins percentage or the amount you wish to exchange for the Kuma Inu tokens, and it will automatically show how many Kuma Inu coins you will get.
There are multiple price options available; you can set the amount you want to purchase the Kuma Inu coins. Click on the “Buy” button to confirm your trade, and that’s it. The purchased Kuma coins will reflect in your Gate.io wallet.
Step 8: Store Kuma Inu Coins securely on a digital or hardware crypto wallet
After buying Kuma Inu coins or any other cryptocurrency, you must store them securely on a trusted digital or hardware crypto wallet. Some of the trusted digital wallets to store your Kuma coins securely are Trust Wallet, Metamask, etc.
These wallets are more reliable and secure than the in-built wallets on the crypto trading platforms as they don’t store your private keys on their server. The private keys are encrypted with a password to avoid phishing or hacking attempts.
To use these wallets, you have to:
- Download them from their official website,
- Sign up with your details and set up a password
- Start storing and trading your favorite cryptocurrencies
But, if you have a large crypto portfolio to maintain, the safest way is to use hardware crypto wallets, often referred to as cold storage. These wallets are USB-enabled small plug-in devices that keep all your crypto information offline to avoid hacking incidents.
You get a private key with each hardware wallet that you can note down somewhere offline safely, and every time you want to trade crypto, you have to access the wallet using that key. The crypto information is shared on the blockchain network only at the time of trading and thus 100% safe & confidential.
Some of the best hardware crypto wallets available in the market are:
These hardware wallets are pretty straightforward to use. All you have to do is:
- Download their supported software from their official website and set up the wallet with the private key.
- Copy the wallet address and paste it into the crypto trading platform to transfer your crypto portfolio.
- Store or trade on the platform whenever needed.
1. Is the Kuma Coin listed on Coinbase for purchase and trading?
No, the Kuma Coin is not listed on Coinbase yet for direct trade or exchange. However, you can use the platform to buy a stable coin like USDT or ETH to later transfer on the other supported altcoin exchange platforms (listed in this guide) to buy Kuma Coins.
People use two platforms to buy Kuma coins with Coinbase: Uniswap and Gate.io. You can refer to this guide to buy Kuma Coins on Gate.io using Coinbase.
2. How is the Kuma network secured for trading?
The Kuma network features Software-defined security with mutual transport layer security (mTLS) authentication. This mTLS security enables the tracing and logging to provide better analysis for metrics and control the traffic through circuit breakers and health checks to optimize layer four routings.
3. Is the Kuma Inu token listed on Binance?
No, the token is not listed on Binance yet. But in the future, we can expect the Kuma coin to be listed on the platform for direct trading and exchange. However, you can use the platform to buy a stable coin to use as secondary currency for the exchange on altcoin exchange platforms.
4. Who are the creators of the Kuma Inu token?
Like many other meme coins, the creators and developers of the Kuma Inu token are anonymous. But they have developed many successful projects in the past like $Leash and $Shib. Shiba is also an early investor in the Kuma project with 3% of the total supply of Kuma Inu tokens.
What is Kuma Inu Token, and Why should you invest in it?
Kuma Inu is a native and community-focused meme token of Kuma’s popular decentralized exchange platform. The coin is used in the Kuma breeder yield farming protocol, where breeders can deposit their meme coins and earn passive income and rewards. Kuma breeder offers a fresh approach for farming $dKuma tokens.
Kuma decentralized exchange is a virtually automated market maker (vAMM) based perpetual contracting trading platform (currently in its development mode). It means that traders can exchange meme coins like SHIB, AKITA, ELON, KUMA, etc., without liquidity and swap.
As there is no liquidity provider on vAMM-based platforms, traders come with the same currency, profit/loss occurs in that currency, and they leave with the same coin. Unlike traditional AMMs, people can trade perpetual futures contracts utilizing the constant product market maker formula with up to 25x long or short leverage.
As $dKuma is the primary utility token of the Kuma DeX platform, you can use it for various purposes, like:
- Allow token holders to vote for the Kuma Dex Ecosystem.
- Allow holders to become stakers by staking Kuma coins in the staking pool and get rewarded with a part of the transaction fees.
- Allow holders to participate in farming in the Kuma breeder.
As the platform is becoming a fully decentralized and community-owned platform, it is not conducting any pre-sale of its $dKuma coins. The coins will be distributed through a fair distribution system in the Kumar breeder, where everyone can mine the Kuma tokens by staking existing coins.
What is the current price and market supply of the Kuma token?
The platform first launched the Kuma coin on May 12, 2021, with a 1 Quadrillion total supply. The current price of the Kuma token is $0.00000001749, with a decrease of 6.94% in the last 24 hours. The coin’s daily trading volume is $103,677 and currently ranks at 3820th position on the CoinMarketcap.
Out of the total supply of 1 Quadrillion Kuma Inu tokens, 50% supply was given to Vitalik Buterin, 25% listed on Uniswap, 12% used as an ecosystem fund for further marketing & development, 3% to the Shiba Inu as an early investor and 10% was locked as founder tokens.
However, Later in September that year, the company announced on Twitter that they had accidentally burned all liquidity pool tokens, leaving absolutely no liquidity pool now.
The current circulating supply of Kuma coins is 118,750,167,011,962 tokens with a market cap of $2,062,747.64.
[Stats as of Jul 25, 2022]
Where to buy Kuma Inu Coins?
Currently, the Kuma Inu token is listed on a limited crypto exchange platforms for trading and exchange purposes, and these are:
- Uniswap (V2, V3): KUMA/WETH
- Gate.io: KUMA/USDT
- BKEX: KUMA/USDT
- Hotbit: KUMA/nUSD
Unlike other major cryptocurrencies, you cannot buy Kuma coins directly through fiat money on any of these exchange platforms. The token address for KUMA is 0xb525ecee288b99216cd481c56b6efbdbe9bf90b5.
To buy Kuma tokens, you first purchase a stable coin (like ETH or USDT) that acts as a second currency in pairs mentioned above through Fiat money or other payment options. You can use any reliable crypto trading platform like Coinbase, Gate.io, etc., to buy these coins and later transfer and exchange them on any of these supported altcoin exchange platforms to buy Kuma Inu coins.
Is the Kuma Inu Token a Good Investment? – Market Analysis & Prediction
The Kuma Inu token is indeed a very strong coin in the crypto market with advanced features and security. The coin is currently witnessing a downfall, but according to the market analysis, it will soon rise again once it gets listed on the major crypto exchange platforms like Coinbase, OKX, Binance, Uphold, etc.
According to analysts, with such a small market capitalization, the Kuma Inu coin price prediction for 2023 is $0.00000002 at max. The traders also expect the coin value to rise by 2025 to reach around $0.00000004.
But as the crypto market is highly unpredictable and volatile, traders should remain cautious at all times while investing in any coin. So, it will be exciting to see how the token performs in the upcoming years.
Disclaimer: All the prices and data provided in this article are based on the coin’s current growth and by no means is financial advice for anyone. Traders should do their research before investing in any kind of cryptocurrency.