There is no one-size-fits-all way to buy Kishu Inu.
When I wrote the buying guide for Saitama INU & Catgirl last month, I got dozens of messages to cover a holistic article focused on questions like how & where to buy Kishu Inu. Even on the official site, there’s only an option of exchanging it with other cryptocurrencies. So how do you trade this Japanese meme coin with minimal fees and effort?
Find you answers here!
Note: This article is intended for investors who are already interested in Kishu Inu Coins, have researched the market, and are looking for ways to purchase them. Tutorials.how does not provide cryptocurrency recommendations or financial advice.
- How to Buy Kishu Inu Coins? (From Gate.io using Coinbase)
- Step 1: Create an account on Coinbase
- Step 2: Add a Payment Method to Coinbase Wallet
- Step 3: Buy USDT coins with Fiat Money
- Step 4: Sign up on Gate.io
- Step 5: Copy USDT Deposit Wallet Address on Gate.io
- Step 6: Transfer USDT coins from Coinbase to Gate.io
- Step 7: Exchange USDT coins for Kishu Inu Coins on Gate.io
- Step 8: Store Kishu Inu Coins securely on a digital or hardware wallet
- What is Kishu INU Coin, and How is it different from the other meme coins?
- Where to buy Kishu Inu Coins?
- What is the current Kishu Inu Coin Price and Market Cap?
- Is the Kishu Coin worth investing in? – Price Prediction & Market Analysis
How to Buy Kishu Inu Coins? (From Gate.io using Coinbase)
Coinbase is one of the largest and most reliable crypto exchange platforms for worldwide traders to buy stable cryptocurrencies like ETH, USDT, BTC, etc., using Fiat money or other payment methods. So, in this guide, we will use Coinbase to buy a USDT coin (as it is one of the popular stable currencies to buy Kishu coins).
Now, as the Kishu crypto is not listed on the Coinbase platform yet for the direct exchange, we have to use a supported exchange platform to swap USDT coins for Kishu Inu tokens.
One popular crypto exchange platform for this is Uniswap, but it usually charges a high miner fee for the exchange of USDT coins (usually when the traffic on the network is high). So, we will use another popular exchange platform, Gate.io, to buy Kishu coins with a low gas fee. Here is how to do it.
Step 1: Create an account on Coinbase
- If you are a new user on the platform, open this link in your browser and enter the required details like email id, password, etc.
If you have a referral code, enter that while registering to receive rewards on your first purchase or trading. Click on the “Create Account” or “Register” button to proceed further.
- Confirm the verification mail received on your registered mail id and add your mobile number while logging in as two-factor authentication.
- Complete the automated KYC process on the platform to confirm your identity by submitting any ID proof like a driving license, voter id, etc. KYC approval and completion are required for accessing the complete features of the Coinbase wallet.
Step 2: Add a Payment Method to Coinbase Wallet
Once your Coinbase wallet is activated, you have to link a payment method to make your first purchase. Depending upon the region you live in, Coinbase offers various payment methods.
Follow these steps to choose the desired payment method to link to your wallet:
- Click on the “three-lines” menu icon and choose the “Profile & Settings” option.
- Click on the “Add a Payment Method” option.
- Choose the suitable one from the available payment methods in your region, like Paypal, Bank Transfer, and Credit/Debit card options, and enter the required details.
For example, for smaller and instant purchases, Paypal or Credit/Debit card option is ideal (it charges a little high fee). You can opt for a wire or bank transfer option (it takes more time but charges low fees).
Step 3: Buy USDT coins with Fiat Money
- Click on the “Buy Crypto” or “+Buy” icon on the Coinbase homepage.
- From the list of available cryptocurrencies, choose “USDT” to buy. If the option is not showing in the list, use the search bar to find it.
- Enter the amount of USDT coins you wish to purchase. Choose the local currency to utilize for it and choose the suitable payment method to complete the purchase. The purchased USDT coins will reflect in your Coinbase wallet within seconds.
Step 4: Sign up on Gate.io
To transfer USDT coins on Gate.io, you first need to create an account on the platform by following these steps:
- Open this link in your browser and enter your email id, password and referral code (if you have any) in the required fields. Check the box to accept you are 18+ to use that platform and click on the “Create Account” button.
- Open your registered email id and confirm the verification email to verify your mail id on the platform. You can also add your mobile number to log in via OTP.
- Complete the KYC process to verify your identity and access the wallet features on the platform by submitting the ID proof (like how you did on Coinbase earlier).
Step 5: Copy USDT Deposit Wallet Address on Gate.io
After logging into your Gate.io account, you need a USDT deposit wallet address to transfer the USDT coins from any other exchange platform (Coinbase in this case) to your Gate.io platform. Follow these steps to find and copy your USDT wallet address:
- Click on the “Wallet” option on the top right corner of the home page and choose the “Deposit” option.
If you are unable to find the “deposit” option directly under the wallet option, go to your wallet, click on the “Spot Account” option and then choose the “Deposit” option.
- Choose the coin from the list that you wish to deposit. In this case, we will choose “USDT” from the list and “ERC-20” as the preferred channel.
- Copy the USDT deposit wallet address beneath the QR code to paste into the Coinbase app for transfer.
Step 6: Transfer USDT coins from Coinbase to Gate.io
Now head back to your Coinbase app and follow these steps:
- Click on the “Send/Receive” option on the top right corner of the Coinbase homepage.
- Under the “Send” tab, scroll down to choose the “USDT” as a cryptocurrency from the list to transfer.
- Enter the amount of USDT you wish to transfer and paste that copied USDT wallet address in the address or recipient field. Double-check your transfer wallet address and click on the “Continue” button.
- Check your transfer details, fee, etc. and confirm your transfer by clicking on the “Send now” button, and within a few minutes/seconds, your USDT coins will reflect in your Gate.io wallet.
Step 7: Exchange USDT coins for Kishu Inu Coins on Gate.io
Once the USDT coins reflect in your Gate.io wallet, you can exchange them for Kishu Inu Coins by following these steps:
- Click on the “Trade” option on the top left navigation bar of the Gate.io homepage and choose the “Spot trading” option.
- Type “Kishu” in the search bar on the Market tab to look for the “KISHU/USDT” pair and click on it.
- Scroll down on the page to the “Buy Kishu” tab, and enter the amount of USDT you wish to exchange for the Kishu coins at the current market price. Based on the amount of USDT coins you will choose, the amount of Kishu coins will reflect.
Alternatively, you can select the percentage of USDT coins you wish to utilize (like 25%, 50% etc.) and click on the “buy” button to confirm your purchase.
That’s it. The USDT coins will be exchanged for Kishu token within a few seconds, and the purchased Kishu tokens will reflect in your Gate.io wallet.
Step 8: Store Kishu Inu Coins securely on a digital or hardware wallet
To avoid hacking incidents, it is advisable to store Kishu coins (or any other crypto tokens) securely on reliable digital or hardware crypto wallets. The two most popular digital crypto wallets you can use to store, trade, and exchange your Kishu Inu coins are Trust Wallet and Metamask Wallet.
These digital crypto wallets are different and more secure than your in-built crypto wallets on the supported exchange platforms because they don’t share your crypto information on their servers. The information is stored securely in a private key encrypted with a password.
To use these digital wallets, you have to follow simple steps:
- Download the wallet from its official website on your device and sign up with your details.
- Copy the wallet address and paste it onto the platform from where you wish to transfer your cryptocurrency.
- Exchange, store or trade that cryptocurrency for any other currency using the wallet.
But, if you have a large cryptocurrency portfolio, the ideal way to store them securely is to use a hardware crypto wallet. While digital wallets are still at the risk of hacking incidents (even up to some extent), the hardware wallets are secure as they are USB-enabled devices that keep your crypto information confidential offline.
You will get a physical key with the hardware wallet to access your information. The data is shared on the blockchain network only at trading to eliminate hacking incidents.
Some of the most popular hardware crypto wallets available online to buy are:
To use any hardware wallet, you have to download its supported software from its official website and then set it up as instructed in the manual to make it functional.
1. Is the Kishu coin listed on Binance?
No, the Kishu coin is not listed on Binance yet. But you can buy a stable crypto token from Binance to later exchange for Kishu coins on any supported exchange platforms (listed in this guide).
2. Is the Kishu Inu token on Coinbase?
No, the Kishu Inu token is not listed on Coinbase yet. But still, you can buy this coin with the help of a Coinbase wallet and Uniswap by following these simple steps:
- Register on the Coinbase platform and link a payment method to your account.
- Buy a stable cryptocurrency like ETH, USDT or BTC on the platform using Fiat money or other payment options.
- Download the Coin Wallet app and submit your ID to complete the KYC process.
- Copy the wallet address and paste it on the Coinbase platform to transfer the purchased cryptocurrency to the wallet.
- Register on the Uniswap platform and connect your Coinbase wallet to the platform.
- Swap the selected cryptocurrency for Kishu coins.
Sometimes, Uniswap charges a high gas fee (especially when using ETH as cryptocurrency). So, you can either wait for the gas fee to get lower (it usually gets lower at night) or opt for the other method we have mentioned in this guide to buy Kishu Inu tokens.
3. How is the Kishu network secured?
As the Kishu Inu is an ERC-20 token, the platform is built on a secure ETH network (one of the reliable decentralized networks for crypto exchange and trading). Apart from it, the platform is audited by the Certik legal team.
As it is a community-driven project, the platform has successfully passed all the validations to build community trust with full transparency. Also, its liquidity pool has completely burned to avoid misuse of the tokens.
4. Will the Kishu Inu reach $1?
No, it is very unlikely for the coin to reach $1 based on its past and current price & growth. To reach $1, the coin supply will have to be really scarce and skyrocket with a very large margin, which is quite impossible.
But according to some Kishu coin price predictions, the coin has a great future and can reach up to $0.01 in the next few years. However, it is just a prediction, and it will be hard to say anything at this moment.
What is Kishu INU Coin, and How is it different from the other meme coins?
Also known as Kishu Inu, the Kishu is a dog-based meme coin launched last year by anonymous creators after getting inspired by the popular Dogecoin. But unlike other meme coins, the Kishu coin aims to empower the qualities of real long-standing currency to be used as a true currency and not just a meme token.
The platform is working on launching next-generation concepts like NFT, decentralized finance, and participation rewards into the mainstream to accomplish this mission.
Another thing that makes Kishu coin different from other meme coins is that this coin is completely community-owned, which means that no percentage of its tokens is reserved for the team members. Developers of the Kishu platform rely on donations to get incentives and funds for further developments.
As Kishu is a community-focussed decentralized transaction network, all the decisions regarding the platform and its development are taken by the community itself. Every transaction on the platform charges a 2% tax fee, which is redistributed among the token holders or community members with instant rewards.
The community members can generate passive income on the Kishu platform without even participating in a trade by lending money to those who need debt on the network and earning interest on its repayment.
Apart from it, some other noteworthy features and advantages of the Kishu Platform are:
- Low-Cost Inter Wallet Transfer – As compared to other traditional banking services, the inter wallet transfer on the Kishu platform charges a low transaction fee to transfer the Kishu token across the border with a fast transaction speed.
- Kishu Swap – It is an official decentralized exchange of the Kishu coin to facilitate the hassle-free conversion and transfer of one cryptocurrency to another (any ERC-20 token to Kishu or vice-versa).
Apart from Kishu Swap, the platform lets investors convert their cash/fiat currency or any other cryptocurrency into the Kishu coin through the Metamask wallet.
- Kishu Crate – Kishu-Owned NFT Marketplace where traders can earn digital artworks of various artists by just staking the Kishu tokens. There are various community contests on this marketplace to feature worldwide artists and their artwork.
- Strategic Burnt and Redistribution System – The deflationary mechanism of the Kishu platform includes a strategic burnt and redistribution system where 1% of each transaction gets burned to increase the scarcity & token value while the other 1% is redistributed as rewards to token holders.
- Kishu Smart Contract – The leading specialized legal teams audited the Smart contract of Kishu INU. Also, its liquidity pool token has been already burnt, making the coin 100% risk-free for traders and community members.
All these features make this project one of its own kind and the current hot cryptocurrency for investors to invest in.
Where to buy Kishu Inu Coins?
If you’re wondering where can I buy Kishu Inu coin this year, you don’t have to worry. Because by the end of December 2021, the major crypto exchange platforms listed and started allowing Kishu Inu coin buy & sell transactions, like:
- Uniswap (V2) – KISHU/WETH
- OKEx – KISHU/USDT
- Gate.io – KISHU/USDT
- BitMart – KISHU/USDT
- BigOne – KISHU/USDT
- MEXC – KISHU/USDT
- BitForex – KISHU/USDT
- DeCoin – KISHU/USDT
- Poloniex – KISHU/TRX
- ShibaSwap – KISHU/WETH
Unlike other major cryptocurrencies, you cannot buy the Kishu coins directly through Fiat currency or cash on any platform mentioned above. To buy this token, you first have to purchase a stable coin like ETH, USDT, TRX, etc., and exchange it for Kishu coins on any supported exchange platforms.
What is the current Kishu Inu Coin Price and Market Cap?
The current Kishu Inu coin price is $5.14e-10 ($0.000000000518), with a rise of 3.74% in the last 24 hours. The coin ranks at #2877 on CoinMarketCap with a 24-hour trading volume of $2,785,398. The current Kishu coin market cap is $49,764,356.06. [Data as on 19 July, 22]
This ERC-20 token was first tradable on April 21, 2021, with a maximum supply of 100 quadrillions, out of which 96,801,744,274,453,420 KISHU coins are in circulation currently. The Kishu crypto attained its all-time high value of $0.00000002 on May 14, 2021, just six days after its all-time low value (which occurred on May 08, 2021).
Is the Kishu Coin worth investing in? – Price Prediction & Market Analysis
The incredible growth of the Kishu coin in such a short period of its launch has proved that it is indeed a speculative investment.
The coin has still not listed on some of the major crypto exchange platforms like Binance, Coinbase, Uphold, etc., but has witnessed significant growth in the last few months. So we all can expect a remarkable increase in its value once it gets listed on these exchanges.
All these things make this coin worth investing in for a long period, but as a trader, you must be cautious all time because the crypto market is highly volatile. According to the market prediction, the Kishu Inu coin can reach around $0.0000000031 by 2023, so it will be interesting to see how this coin performs in the upcoming years.
Disclaimer: All the prices and data provided in this article are based on the coin’s current growth and by no means is financial advice for anyone. Traders should do their research before investing in any kind of cryptocurrency.