After Dogecoin, Shiba Inu and Floki Inu, a new meme coin named Dogelon Mars (Elon) coin is getting massive attention from traders globally. The coin has recorded a decrease of 16% in its price in the last 30 days with a growing trading volume of $2,791,169 (increased by 55.16% in the last 24 hours).
Is this meme coin worth investing in? Who is the founder of this coin? How and where can you buy Dogelon mars? I will answer all these questions today in this detailed Dogelon Trading Guide. Let’s begin with its brief history and introduction.
- What is Dogelon Mars Coin and its Current Market Price?
- Where to Buy a Dogelon Mars Coin?
- How to Buy Dogelon using Coinbase and KuCoin
- Step 1: Create an Account on Coinbase (Fiat-To-Crypto Exchange) Platform
- Step 2: Add a Payment Method to buy ETH using Fiat Money
- Step 3: Sign up on KuCoin to exchange ETH coins
- Step 4: Copy Deposit Address from KuCoin to Deposit ETH Coins
- Step 5: Paste the Wallet Address to Coinbase
- Step 6: Buy Elon Coins with ETH coins on KuCoin
- Step 7: Store Elon Coins in Hardware or Software Wallet
- Is Dogelon Mars Coin Worth Investing? – Future Market Prediction
What is Dogelon Mars Coin and its Current Market Price?
Dogelon Mars Coin is a dog-theme meme coin on Ethereum and Polygon. The coin is based on Ethereum ERC-20 token standard for its security operations. This coin is quite similar to Dogecoin (the name is a mixture of Dogecoin and Elon) but available in a huge supply than the latter, making the currency less scarce.
Traders can mint this coin through Ethereum mining. Together polygon and Ethereum make this coin’s transaction throughput high and secure. Unlike other cryptocurrencies, you cannot buy this coin via Fiat money. As it is an altcoin, you can buy it through Cryptocurrency exchange only (via Ethereum).
The coin was first traded on April 23rd, 2021. The maximum supply of this Dogelon Mars coin is 1 Quadrillion, but 50% of it is owned by Vitelik Buterin (founder of Ethereum) to burn and remove from circulation like the Shiba Inu coin. So, the current supply of this coin is 549,773,168,930,339.
Currently, the coin is ranking #144, with a current market cap of $184,199,396 on CoinMarketCap. In the last 24 hours, the coin has witnessed a decrease of 5.11% in its price. The current market price of the Dogelon Mars coin is $0.0000003352 with a daily trading volume of $2,791,169. (stats as on 2 Aug, 2022)
You may also be interested in:
Where to Buy a Dogelon Mars Coin?
Currently, the coin is trading on around 20 exchange platforms, like:
- ZT Exchange
How to Buy Dogelon using Coinbase and KuCoin
As Elon coin is an altcoin, you first have to use the Crypto exchange platform to buy ETH coins using Fiat money and then trade it on the Altcoin exchange platform. For ease, I’m using Coinbase as a crypto exchange platform and KuCoin for altcoin exchange. Here is the step-by-step guide to buying and trading Dogelon Mars Coin:
Step 1: Create an Account on Coinbase (Fiat-To-Crypto Exchange) Platform
- Open this link in your browser to register on the platform. By signing up using this link, you will get $10 worth of BTC on trading $100 BTC. After registering your email id and other details, click on the “Create Account” option.
- Verify the confirmation link received on the registered email id. You can add your mobile number as 2-Factor authentication for an additional layer of security.
- Follow all the other steps and instructions to complete the KYC process on the platform. Once the process is completed, you can access the crypto wallet for trading.
Step 2: Add a Payment Method to buy ETH using Fiat Money
- Choose a payment method to add Fiat money to your Coinbase wallet. For instant purchase, you can choose the “Credit/Debit Card” option (but it will charge higher fees).
- You can also opt for the “Bank transfer” option, which charges low fees but takes more time. If you reside in the Netherlands, you can also go for the “iDeal” option for instant purchase with low fees.
- After adding money, click on the “Trade” option at the top left corner of the app and choose “Ethereum” as a cryptocurrency to buy.
- Enter the amount of ETH coins you wish to purchase and confirm your purchase details. Congrats! The purchased ETH coins will now reflect in your crypto wallet.
Step 3: Sign up on KuCoin to exchange ETH coins
To transfer your ETH coins from the Fiat-Crypto exchange platform to the Altcoin exchange platform, you have to sign up on Kucoin. Follow these steps to do so:
- Open this link on your browser and enter your mobile number or email id and other details. Click on the “Sign Up” option to create your account.
- Verify your account via a confirmation email or OTP received on your registered mobile number. Provide all the requested details to complete the KYC process to access the wallet features.
Apart from KuCoin, here are some other recommended Altcoin exchange platforms you can try to exchange ETH for Elon Doge Coins:
- Gate.io: It is one of the most famous American crypto and altcoin exchange platforms, launched in 2017. Based on its highest daily trading volume, it is the top choice of traders globally. You can trade over 1300 currencies, including BTC, Litecoin, Dogecoin, ETH, etc. The top 10 trading altcoin pairs on Gate.io include USDT as one of the pairs.
- Binance: Started in 2017 in China but later shifted to the EU; this platform is famous for crypto-to-crypto exchange. Here you can trade over 600 cryptocurrencies, including BTC, BNB, Terra, and Cardano, with the trading fees as lowest as 0.10%.
- Gemini: It is a New York-based trusted crypto exchange platform to trade cryptocurrencies, NFTs and other tokens. The best thing about this platform is that you can secure your currencies here using the Hardware security keys. All the cryptocurrencies available in the Gemini wallet are insured with cold storage coverage by leading insurance providers.
- OKEx: This is one of the best crypto and altcoin exchange platforms, especially when you want to buy Elon token. On this platform, you can convert over 30 local currencies into BTC, USDT, ETH, or other cryptocurrencies with a credit/debit card or bank transfer option. However, based in Malta, this platform is not ideal for US investors.
Step 4: Copy Deposit Address from KuCoin to Deposit ETH Coins
To deposit ETH coins from Coinbase to Kucoin, you need a unique deposit address available in your KuCoin wallet. Follow these steps to access and copy that unique wallet address:
- Choose the “Deposit” option in the upper right corner (if using the browser). In KuCoin’s app, you can find the deposit option under the “Assets” tab.
- Choose “Ethereum” to deposit from the drop-down list.
- Select the account where you want to deposit ETH crytpo and then copy the “Wallet Address.”
Step 5: Paste the Wallet Address to Coinbase
- Open your Coinbase app, and click on the “assets” option on the portfolio page.
- Choose “Ethereum” from the list and click on the “Send” option to transfer ETH coins to that wallet address.
- In the “Recipient” field, paste the copied KuCoin wallet address and match the address carefully before transferring the cryptocurrency.
- Check all the details and click on the “Send Now” option to confirm the transfer. Once you receive these coins in your KuCoin wallet, you will receive a confirmation notification (it may take a little time, depending upon the traffic condition of the ETH network).
Step 6: Buy Elon Coins with ETH coins on KuCoin
Once you receive ETH coins in your KuCoin wallet, you can exchange them to buy Dogelon Mars crytpo on the same platform. One thing you need to note is that you can deposit or buy any significant cryptocurrency like BTC, ETH, XRP, etc., in the KuCoin wallet, but you have to convert them into USDT to buy Elon coin on KuCoin. This is because the Dogelon Mars coin is available only in ELON/USDT pairs on the platform. Follow these steps to do so:
- Click on the “Trade” option on the KuCoin dashboard and choose the “Spot Trading” option.
- Hover the BTC/USDT option to access the search bar and type ETH. Click on the ETH/USDT pair as you want to convert your ETH into USDT.
- Under the “Sell ETH” tab, choose the amount you wish to sell from your deposited amount. Confirm the transaction by clicking on the “Sell ETH” button.
- As you purchase the USDT using ETH coins, the BTC/USDT option will change into ETH/USDT option. Hover to that option, type “ELON” in the search bar, and click on the “ELON/USDT” pair.
- Under the “BUY ELON” tab, enter the quantity or percentage of Elon coins you wish to buy and confirm your purchase by clicking on the buy button. That’s it. You have successfully bought Elon coins.
Step 7: Store Elon Coins in Hardware or Software Wallet
If you wish, you can immediately trade them on the same platform or can wait for a suitable time and Dogelon price hike. To securely store Elon coins, you can use a Software or Hardware wallet. A software wallet is available within the crypto exchange platforms like Binance wallet or Coinbase wallet. But it is less secure as it is prone to hacking incidents.
So, the most secure way is to store them in a Hardware wallet, a USB-enabled device that keeps your crypto information offline and shares it on the Blockchain network only at the time of trading. Some best Hardware wallets available online to buy are:
- After buying it, you have to install its software to set up the wallet. Each hardware wallet has its own software that you can download from its official website to make the wallet functional.
- Now you can transfer crypto to your hardware wallet to trade into other cryptocurrencies. Note that you cannot purchase crypto in the hardware wallet using local currencies like USD or Euros.
1. Who is the founder of Dogelon Mars (Elon) Coin?
As the Dogelon Mars coin is also referred to as the Elon token/coin, many people think that Elon Musk is the founder of this coin. But, that is not true. Elon Musk has no relation to this coin. In fact, there is no information about its founder, even on its official website.In the FAQ section of its official website, the founder confirmed that his name is Elon, but it doesn’t ensure whether he is Elon Musk or someone else. Due to anonymous founders, Investors are advised not to invest in less-known coins. But fortunately, this is not the case with Dogelon, as it has been on the market for several months now.
2. What is the story behind Dogelon Mars Coin?
3. Can we buy Elon coins using cash?
4. Will Dogelon Mars go up and hit $0.01?
Due to its high artificial supply, it is very unlikely to hit this coin at the $0.01 mark. But as the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable, we cannot predict its future appreciation.
5. Where can we buy Elon coins using a Credit/Debit card?
Elon coin is available on over 15 major crypto exchange platforms to buy using various payment methods. To buy them using a credit/debit card, you can register on platforms like Crypto.com, KuCoin, Gemini, etc.
Is Dogelon Mars Coin Worth Investing? – Future Market Prediction
Dogelon Mars is a community-driven meme coin that is gaining popularity due to the combination of “Doge” and “Elon” in its name. But sadly, the value of this coin has never skyrocketed like Dogecoin or Shiba Inu coins, despite being in the market from 2021 onwards. Despite its relatively large market capitalization, the price of the Elon Token price has declined by 62% in the last three months. One possible reason behind this could be the anonymity of its founder, leading to due diligence in investors and traders.
The coin comes with moderate volatility. As per analysts’ prediction, the currency will bounce back heavily and rise until its next upward movement phase. Still, there are very few chances that the coin will hit the $0.01 mark anytime soon.
According to the Future price prediction of this coin, it will be expected to cross the average price of $0.00000534 in 2023. For that year, the minimum price could go around $0.00000216. By 2025, the price is expected to rise to an average of $0.0000519. So, if you wish to invest in this coin for a short period, you can do it by analyzing these predictions. It will be interesting to see how much this coin will grow in upcoming years.
Disclaimer: All the prices and data provided in this article are based on the coin’s current growth and by no means is financial advice for anyone. Traders should do their research before investing in cryptocurrency.