Evergrow coin is getting popular these days for its passive reward scheme. The coin paid its investors over $36 million under its reward scheme, with a market capitalization of around $231 million. The coin is listed on several popular crypto exchanges like PancakeSwap, Bitmart, etc., to buy through a stablecoin.
Here is how you can buy Evergrow coin in 2022:
- How to Buy Evergrow Coins?
- Step 1: Sign up on the Binance Platform
- Step 2: Choose How to Buy BNB coins
- Step 3: Sign up on Metamask Wallet to get the BSC wallet address
- Step 4: Copy the “BSC Wallet Address” on Metamask
- Step 5: Paste the BSC Wallet Address to Binance for transfer
- Step 6: Connect PancakeSwap to the Metamask Wallet
- Step 7: Purchase EGC coins on PancakeSwap via BNB Coins
- Step 8: Store EGC coins securely on a Hardware Wallet
- Where to buy Evergrow Coins?
- What is the Evergrow Coin and Why is it so popular?
- What is the Current Price and Market Supply of the EGC coin?
- Is the EGC coin a Good Investment? – Market Analysis & Prediction
How to Buy Evergrow Coins?
In this EGC coins buying guide, we will first buy BNB coins using the Binance platform (with the lowest fee and higher security than other exchange platforms where BNB is available). Then we will use the Metamask wallet to deposit those BNB coins and transfer them to PancakeSwap to swap for EGC coins. Here is how to do it.
Step 1: Sign up on the Binance Platform
- If you are a new user of Binance, open this link on your device and sign up using your mobile number or email id. If you have a referral code, enter it while registering to avail rewards worth $100 for trading.
- Log in to the account via confirming the verification email received on your registered mail id or the OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Confirm your identity via completing the automated KYC process. Follow all the instructions on the screen for the completion and approval of KYC (which will take around 15-30 minutes). Upon the completion of KYC, you can access the complete features of the Binance wallet for crypto trading.
Step 2: Choose How to Buy BNB coins
Once your Binance wallet is active, you can buy BNB coins directly via your local currency or the Fiat money (whatever suits you). To buy BNB coins directly via your local currency, follow these steps:
- Click on the “Buy Crypto” option on the top left corner of the navigation bar on the Binance homepage to buy BNB as a cryptocurrency. From the available list of payment methods, choose the suitable one to buy BNB coins. For instant and small purchases, you can use the Credit/Debit Card option (which supports both Visa and Mastercard). Otherwise, go for the Wire Transfer or Bank deposit option.
- After choosing the desired payment method, enter the amount of BNB coins you wish to purchase using your local currency and click on the “Buy Now” button to confirm your purchase.
However, If you wish to purchase BNB coins via Fiat money, follow these steps:
- Click on the “Trade” button on the top navigation bar and choose the “advanced” option.
- Now search for the BNB coin using the search bar and enter the amount of BNB coins you want to purchase via Fiat money under the “Buy BNB” tab. Follow the instructions on the screen to confirm your purchase and that’s it. The purchased BNB coins will reflect soon or after 5-10 mins in your Binance wallet.
Now, you have to transfer these BNB coins to a safe and reliable wallet like Trust wallet or Metamask wallet to later connect with PancakeSwap and exchange for EGC coins. Here we will use Metamask wallet to do so.
Step 3: Sign up on Metamask Wallet to get the BSC wallet address
To transfer BNB coins on any wallet, you need a BSC (Binance Smart Chain) deposit wallet address. To get that address, you first have to sign up on Metamask by following these steps:
- Head over to this link to download the Metamask wallet on your device (compatible with Windows, iOS, Android, etc.). After downloading, signup on to the Metamask wallet with your email id and other required details.
- After logging and setting up the wallet, you get a Metamask wallet address, which is an ETH address & not a BSC network (as Metamask is built on an ETH network). So, to convert it into the BSC network, go to the “Settings” option in the profile menu.
- Choose the “Networks” option, and you will see a list of all the added networks. Now click on the “Add a Network” option to add a BSC network by using all these details:
Network Name: Smart Chain
New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/
Block Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com
- After entering all this information, click on the “Save” button to add a BSC network to your Metamask wallet.
Step 4: Copy the “BSC Wallet Address” on Metamask
Once the BSC network is added to your Metamask wallet, your wallet will feature the “BNB” symbol under the “Assets” option. Now to copy the BSC wallet address, follow these steps:
- Go to the BNB Wallet screen, and there on the top will be an “Account 1 or 2” option with a long wallet address beneath it. That is your BSC wallet address, so copy it to paste it into your Binance account.
Step 5: Paste the BSC Wallet Address to Binance for transfer
Now head back to your Binance account to paste the copied BSC wallet address from the Metamask to withdraw BNB coins. To do so, follow these steps:
- Head over to your Binance wallet and select the “Fiat and Spot Wallet” option.
- As we want to transfer BNB coins to the Metamask wallet, select the “Withdraw Crypto” option.
- Choose “BNB” as currency to withdraw from the list of cryptocurrencies. Under the recipient details, paste the copied BSC wallet address and the amount of BNB tokens you wish to withdraw. Before confirming the transfer, double-check the wallet address. After the confirmation, the coins will reflect in your Metamask wallet.
Step 6: Connect PancakeSwap to the Metamask Wallet
Now, to exchange BNB coins for EGC coins, you need a platform like PancakeSwap that needs to be connected with your Metamask wallet to access the secondary currency (BNB). To connect your Metamask wallet with PancakeSwap, follow these steps:
- Head over to the official website of PancakeSwap and click on the “Connect Wallet” option to connect the Metamask wallet.
- Choose “Metamask” and enter its wallet address from the list of available wallets. Click on the “Connect” button to access your Metamask wallet on PancakeSwap.
Step 7: Purchase EGC coins on PancakeSwap via BNB Coins
Once your BNB coins are reflected under the Metamask wallet on the PancakeSwap, you can swap them for EGC coins by following these steps:
- On the homepage of PancakeSwap, choose the “Trade” option on the top navigation bar and select the “Exchange” option under it.
- On the Exchange tab, enter “BNB” under the FROM field and “EGC” under the TO field. If you cannot find the EGC coin option through the search bar, paste this address there: 0xC001BBe2B87079294C63EcE98BdD0a88D761434e and click on the resulting coin.
- Enter the amount of EGC tokens you wish to purchase using the BNB coins. Check all the details and confirm your purchase by clicking on the “Buy Now” option. That’s it. You have successfully purchased EGC coins via BNB on PancakeSwap.
Step 8: Store EGC coins securely on a Hardware Wallet
Digital wallets like Metamask, Trust Wallet, or any other are susceptible to hacking despite coming with the encryption key and other security features. So, it is always advisable to store your EGC coins securely on a Hardware wallet, a USB-enabled device that keeps your crypto information offline.
Hardware wallets are less prone to hacking incidents as the information is shared on the blockchain network only at the time of trading. So, if you have a large crypto portfolio, it is always advisable to go for the Hardware wallet instead of a normal digital crypto wallet. Some of the best hardware crypto wallets available to buy online are:
These wallets are very straightforward to use. To set up the wallet and make it functional, you first have to download its official software from the website. Once it is functional, you can add your cryptocurrencies for trading and exchange on the wallet.
You may also like: How and Where to Buy MIR Coin? [Detailed Guide]
Where to buy Evergrow Coins?
Currently, the Evergrow coin is listed only on a limited number of crypto exchanges to purchase and trade worldwide, like:
- PancakeSwap (V2) – EGC/WBNB
- BitMart – EGC/USDT
- DigiFinex – EGC/USDT
- BiTrue – EGC/USDT
- Bibox – EGC/USDT
- LBank – EGC/USDT
Unlike other major cryptocurrencies, you cannot buy EGC coins directly via Fiat money. You first have to purchase stable or major cryptocurrencies like BNB or USDT using any popular crypto exchange platforms like crypto.com, Coinbase, Binance, etc. Later, you can exchange it for EGC coins on any platform mentioned above.
On every EGC transaction (buy/sell), the platform deducts 14% tokens automatically, out of which:
- 8% Redistributed in the form of BUSD rewards to all the token holders.
- 3% goes back to the strategic buy-back reserve, where the tokens are converted in BNB and locked securely in the Evergrow contract. These BNB coins are coded so that they cannot be withdrawn by anyone and can only be utilized to buy EGC coins from the open market and burn them. The two strategic buy-back reserves used for EGC are Moonshot Buy Back and AutoBoost Buyback.
- 2% goes back automatically to the PancakeSwap liquidity pool to fix the low liquidity problems of Decentralized Exchanges.
- 1% is reserved for the Anti-Whale Mechanism to lessen Whale manipulation by discouraging swing trading. The EGC smart contract ensures that no one can buy amounts higher than 0.2% from the circulating supply at once.
What is the Evergrow Coin and Why is it so popular?
Launched in September 2021, the Evergrow coin (EGC) is the current popular deflationary token that rewards its holders with an 8% reward in $BUSD on every transaction (buy/sell/transfer). The project is developing an autonomous and frictionless protocol for yield farming and liquidity creation.
All the Evergrow coin holders earn passive rewards in terms of BUSD (Binance pegged US Dollar) – a stable cryptocurrency that matches the value of USD. It means that you can exchange 10 BUSD for $10 and so on.
The coin has become the most rewarded cryptocurrency, with a large community of more than 11,000 token holders. The 2% of every EGC transaction goes into the liquidity pool for PancakeSwap to create a stable price floor, while the other 2% goes back to the buy-back wallet to push up the EGC price. All the rewards are proportional to the EGC holdings and deposited daily in users’ accounts.
The future plans of the EGC platform include the creation of:
- Crator: World’s first crypto and fiat integrated social media & content creation platform for creators to receive income in EGC or other cryptocurrencies for their tips or subscriptions. With this platform, creators can directly challenge other popular media platforms like Facebook, OnlyFans, Patreon, etc. Profits collected through this platform will be distributed evenly among all token holders to be used for BB+B utilities.
- NFT Marketplace: A marketplace to sell and lend digital artworks by various artists using the Blockchain network.
- Crypto Wallet: After launching the decentralized swap, the platform is building a reliable crypto wallet to secure and trade EGC and other cryptocurrencies on a secure network. The wallet will directly compete with the top-tier wallets like Metamask and Trust wallet.
- Play-to-Earn Game: There will be different types of Heros in this game, with different strengths and weaknesses. Gamers have to choose their heroes to mix and match accordingly, and they will receive daily rewards and NFTs upon winning.
- Reflection-Backed Liquidity Offerings or Staking Pools: An innovative way to give EGC tokens a sustainable utility where X tokens can be traded to earn Y tokens. Some of the tokens from this liquidity pool can be transferred to the Partnered tokens to buy them on specific contract interactions.
The platform has also partnered with another successful crypto coin named Safemoon to make EGC coin a promised cryptocurrency for traders and investors. Also, the Chairman of EGC coin, Mr Sam Kelly, encourages investors to consider EGC coin as holding a “share” in the blockchain ecosystem that generates positive volume & outcome.
What is the Current Price and Market Supply of the EGC coin?
The current price of the EGC coin is $0.0000001725, with a rise of 0.19% in the last 24 hours. The current 24-hour trading volume of the coin is $161,206. Currently, the coin is ranking at #3603 on CoinMarketCap, with an unknown live market cap and circulation supply. [Stats as of Aug 17, 2022]
The coin was first tradable on 7th October 2021, with a maximum supply of 1,000,000,000,000,000 EGC coins. It attained its all-time high value of $0.000003379 on 1st November 2021 and the all-time low value of $0.00000005841 on 8th October 2021.
1. Is the Evergrow Coin (EGC) listed on Coinbase?
No, unfortunately, the EGC coin is not yet listed on Coinbase- one of the largest and most reliable crypto exchange platforms worldwide. However, you can use this platform to buy secondary currency or major stable coins like USDT, BNB or BTC to exchange for EGC coins on the other supported platforms (mentioned in this guide). Hopefully, the coin gets listed on the platform soon in future, so we can buy it directly.
2. Will Evergrow Coin reach the $1 mark before other popular coins like Shiba INU?
Yes, the Evergrow coin has the potential to reach the $1 mark before the Shiba INU coin, and the reason behind it is the BB+B (Buy-Back & Burn) policy. Till now, the Evergrow coin has burned around 52.9% of its total supply, while Shiba Inu has burned only approximately 41-42% (till May 2022). This is because the roadmap of the EGC coin involves more than ten different revenue streams for buy-back and burn.
Every sale or purchase of an EGC coin deducts 14% tokens, out of which 2-3% is set aside for the strategic burn of the coin. So, if the mass-burn of EGC continues at this pace, it indeed can hit the $1 mark before Shiba INU and other popular crypto coins.
3. Who are the creators of the Evergrow Coin?
The Evergrow coin is a BEP-20 token designed to increase the passive income of crypto traders in September 2021. The core team of the EGC coin includes:
Sam Kelly – Chairman of EGC platform and a former award-winning investment manager.
Ajeet Singh– Lead Developer of the EGC platform
Praveen Rai – Marketing director of the EGC platform
Only 5% of the total EGC shares belong to the founder and the core team, while the rest, 45%, are in the liquidity pool, and 50% is reserved for the burn address.
4. Which are the other cryptocurrencies that generate passive income than EGC?
Some other popular cryptocurrencies and Defi tokens apart from EGC coin that can let you earn passive income in terms of rewards or interest are:
- HUH Token – World’s first Utimeme coin that can be used to earn rewards and passive income.
- COMP (Compound) Token – A popular Defi project that lets you earn interest (up to 3.3% APY currently) on your crypto deposits.
- SAFEMOON – A popular yield generation token that rewards its token holders like EGC to earn high passive income.
Is the EGC coin a Good Investment? – Market Analysis & Prediction
Indeed, the EGC coin is a promising and legitimate project that hides nothing, whether its founders’ identity or future goals. The project allows investors to earn profits and passive income in various ways (they cut some amount from each transaction fee to pay its token holders).
The best thing is that the platform provides rewards in a stable BUSD coin instead of any native token. This way, the investors don’t get burdened with paying taxes and fees for storing EGC coins for a long time.
Also, the platform is launching other useful features to make the coin a worthy utility coin in the upcoming time. As these features will be released and the coin will be listed on major crypto exchange platforms, like Coinbase, Binance, Gate.io., etc., its token value will skyrocket by a massive margin.
According to analysts and market predictions, the coin is expected to hit the value between $0.00000110 to $0.00000114 by 2025. So, it will be interesting to see how this coin grows and performs in the upcoming years.
Disclaimer: All the prices and data provided in this article are based on the coin’s current growth and by no means is financial advice for anyone. Traders should do their research before investing in any kind of cryptocurrency.